Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Runner-Post 2

Dear Chance,

First of all, I would like to say that I am extremely impressed with your maturity level. You seem to be almost getting your dad right back on track, and that isn't even your job. You're his son, and you are helping him get his life straight. You seem very procupied with the bills and payments lately though and I was going to say that maybe you should relax a bit. You really are stressing yourself out over all these family payments that your dad can't make, and I don't believe that is fair. You should be studying hard right now so that you can get into a good school and get a good job when your older, not begging to get a better hourly wage job now just so that you can keep bread on the table. My advice to you is to instruct your father that he needs to get a job or else you are going to look into a better place for yourself to live. He seems to have no incentive to find work right now, and I reccommend you give him that incentive. Also, I think it's very mature of you to get the food stamp application form and fill it out to make you and your father eligible. You are almost taking your family into your hands, and although that is important, it should be your fathers job, so get him back on track, and get on with your studies, because if you want to be sucessful, unlike him, you need to do well in school. I hope this helps you out, and until next time.

Sincerely,

Arman

No comments: